Telangana SSC Exams are going to be held on May and candidates pursuing their 10th class in the Telangana state have to pay the exam fee to participate in the board examinations. Check out the TS SSC Exam Fee Due Dates 2018 that the board officials has released recently along with the amount of fee that has to be paid for regular and private candidates below. We have clearly mentioned the complete details of the official due dates below and you can go through them from here and pay the exam fee before the last date.
Telangana SSC Exam Fee 2018 Details
Director of Government Examinations (DGE), Telangana has recently declared the TS SSC examination fee 2018 details for the academic year 2017-18 which include the due dates for paying the fee, amount of fee to be remitted etc. The dates that are provided here are applicable for the regular and private students of SSC, vocational and OSSC courses of the state. In view of this, all the 10th class students of Telangana of this academic session are advised to go through the TS SSC exam fee due date 2018 that are given by the officials below and remit the fee in the respective mode as said below to the concerned school headmaster before last date to avoid paying the fine.
TS SSC Exam Fee Last Date 2018
Students and the concerned headmasters are advised to go through the below mentioned Telangana SSC Exam fee last dates and pay the fee to the concerned authorities before the last dates. Candidates need to pay the late fee along with the exam fee that is applicable as shown below based on the date they are paying if they are not able to pay the fee before 8th of November 2017 for getting the exam TS SSC admit card / hall ticket that is necessary to appear in SSC exams that will be held on March / April 2018. Candidates who do pay the exam fee are only eligible for appearing in the TS SSC Public exams for this academic year. You can also check the amount of fee that is to be paid by the students from the below given details. As TS SSC Time Table 2018 has already been released by the BSE, Telangana, students need to hurry up and pay the fee before 20th of December 2017 itself to avoid any hassle later.
|S. No.||Particulars||Last date for paying examination fee by the students to the concerned Headmaster||Last date for exam fee remittance by the Headmaster in the Sub-Treasury / SBI / SBH||Last date for NRs submission by Headmasters in DEOs office||Last date for Submitting the NRs in the DGE office T.S., Hyderabad.|
|1||Without late fee||08/11/2017||09/11/2017||10/11/2017 to 13/11/2017 (Extended date from 25/11/2017 to 28/11/2017)||14/11/2017
and 16/11/2017(Extended date from 29/11/2017 to 30/11/2017)
|2||With late fee of Rs. 50/-||22/11/2017||23/11/2017||28/11/2017||30/11/2017|
|3||With late fee of Rs. 200/-||06/12/2017||07/12/2017||08/12/2017||11/12/2017|
|4||With late fee of Rs. 500/-||20/12/2017||21/12/2017||22/12/2017||23/12/2017|
- The TS SSC Fee Due Date 2018 for remitting the fee will not be extended any more in any of the circumstances.
- If the any of the dates mentioned above are declared as holiday, immediately the next working day will be considered for the purpose.
TS 10th Class Exam Fee 2018
The TS 10th class students pursuing either regular or vocational courses have to check the concerned SSC examination fee amounts that are given below and pay the same to the school headmasters before the TS SSC Exam Fee Last Date 2018 and hold your seat in TS SSC Exams 2018.
- Telangana SSC Exam fee for the regular students for all the subjects: Rs. 125/-
- TS SSC Exam fee for up to three subjects or less than three subjects: Rs. 110/-
- TS 10th Examination fee for more than three subjects: Rs. 125/-
- The exam fee for vocational course candidates: Rs. 60/- along with the regular exam fee of Rs.125/- as prescribed by the officials for TS SSC course.
- Candidates who belongs to SC / ST and Backward classes participating in TS SSC Exams 2018 as regular students for the first time and whose parents income is not more than Rs. 24,000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs. 20,000/- or having land that do not exceed 2.5 Acres wet land or 5 Acres dry land in the rural places are said to be exempted from the payment of the exam fee. But, here the headmasters are requested to check and satisfy themselves about the parent’s income by asking the concerned students for the certificate that is given by the Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO) according to the rules.
Hope students got an overview of the TS SSC Exam Fee Due Dates 2018 and if so, we advise the candidates to pay the TS 10th class public exam fee as early as possible. The TS SSC Results 2018 will be declared on May and you can also get the information about it from our website. If you have any queries regarding the exam fee, comment below in the comment section.